Saturday, August 12, 2006

hii bac to post again xDD today woke upp at 9:3oam to watch repeated superband final LOL! too nice alr wanna watch again wakakas xDD after tt went to northpoint wib my mama n sisters buy my frews de present xDD and buy alot stuffs siiax my mama like suddenly gt alot money today buy so mani thing siiax LOL! wlk dao leg wanna break liaos hehz so siiann lurs after tt LOL!

tml goin to my grandma's hse.cos my 2nd aunt come bac frm other country le.den celebrate n0rhhx hahas. den siian lurs her hse nth to do de.SO SIANN! dun like goin to her hse but opps hw cann i say tt beta dun let dem hear =X wakakas xDD
today tired siiax tink oso nth much fer me to blog le so end here le ba bye!

signnin0ff``babypiinkk``
12 aug o6
9:o5pm

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.