Wednesday, August 02, 2006

hello bac to post again ! today didn't go schh so stay at hm lor. jus wake upp nth to do jiu come blogger lor XDD
the day before gt some teacher nv come and we hav l0ads of free period XD mr l0w,miss Ng and mr tan mr l0w nv come so gud lor his lesson damn boring de hahas..X)) ms ng oso quite boring math ish my worst subject haiis hav to buck upp liaos. But i did pass my math gt 13/25 jus pass onli n0rhhx..haiis ms ng say i can do beta de.but i tot i will failed nehx..lucky i pass hope tt i can oso pass my science l0r. if nt hav to copy whole chpt haiis siiann!

ytd both of them gt come le siiann! ytd gt four period of mr l0w lesson so siiann siiax..LOLS..okk dun say alr ba.h0pe tml can b a beta day hhez XDD

signin0ff``babypiinkk``
3 Aug o6
11:1oam

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.