Sunday, May 07, 2006

y0x! bac 2 blogger...haha! today we hav our CPA paper 1 & 2 it was quite easy but nt t0o sure tt i wil pass it la..l0ls..tml we wil hav 0ur math paper 2 then after tt jui no more exam le..yay~then after tt h0lidays!!! nw alone at hm nth to do so come online n come blogger lor..X) i really hate to stay at hm alone alot!!but bo bian haiix..hey tel u something as i hav really nth to say le..i hav put on weight le lehs..tink put on abt 3.5kg m0re weight le..dis is a gd thing 4 me cx i m t0o skinny haha!but i nt only wan t0 put on weight i oso wan to gr0w taller!!! l0ls..if nt ppl kp caling me shorty but i m xi kuan le lahx..but oso dun like it ma...dun tel me u like it?haha..i tink i shld end here le bbye!!
signing0ff__xia0 k__

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.