Saturday, May 20, 2006

hihi i m back wif blogger le...nw finally after exam le...goin to June holiday so shuang!!!happy!!!dun nid to wake up so early liaos...wakakakas...i hate to wake up so early to go to sch i hate sch sch is so bored i prefer staying at hm slping...l0ls..we gt back our result mark alr stil can lar nt veri happy wif it actually but oso nt veri sad lor..i failed my math til veri lan...but math is really vei hard alot ppl oso failed...10 more days to our sec 2 NE camp dun feel like going lehhs..i prefer staying at hm lor..holidays stil mus go back to sch n camp...haiis...but i m quite excited abt the bbq actually....my class bbq...wakakakas...!!!hope i can enjoy myself there and at the camp...=] hope i will get along wif my classmates better yay~2L2'o6 rawks! Xp
signing0ff__xiaok__

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.