Sunday, October 25, 2009




helllo everyone , i am here to update alr. (:
sorry readers for not updating for so so so long ~
heeeeeees.
recently was busy with church and stuffs until i didnt even go to see my dearest baby leeminho !!! TT
that was really sad ): so damn wasted manzx.
hahas. but luckily the news say due to too many ppl
leeminho did not go plaza sing and he said he felt very bad ~
aww. my poor boy is alright de oks? :p
wahahah ~ :D
sec sch students are having holiday soon
and we are having exam soon ):
so boring ~ x.x
halloween is coming , yayho! 31oct :D
going to celebrate it at cg and service. ((((:
damn sad thing is that n41o is going to mulitply during dec ! TT
hey n41o we must treasure our time tgt now oks.
x333
& everybody please support my blogshop http://miko-spree.blogspot.com/ *
thankyou =D


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.