Monday, September 14, 2009

sisters (L)
hello peeps, im posting in class now :D
last friday went outing with cellgroup.
although we plan to go sentosa but end up didnt went.
we went to another place called hendeson beach , we did enjoy ourself very much too ~
its a beautiful place! must really go there and see , ha.
then we went to eat at dhobyghaut .
and bused home aft tht . (:
saturday service
woke up early for the livewire.
meet at 1130am. sorry was abit late.
and then we trained to clarkquay for our livewire.
aft tht went to eat at ljs & take train to expo for expo service.
yayho! aft the service went to cityhall to eat our dinner.
and our poor lil xinyi is not feeling well.
aft tht took a cab home with xinyi,terrence and alvin.
takecare txinyi! (L)
sunday went out with my family :D
and i bought a new handphone and a new mp4 :D
finalllly ~ :p
but its also so called my early bday present nah x.x
and then went to cwp courts and my mum bought my sis a new laptop too !
vaio red laptop , wooot . cool ~
and went pasamalam buy thing to eat.
walked home with sisters while parent trained home. ha .

TAG REPLIES ` (:

Sammy: hahah. i also donknw why , :p nvm la. let me happy awhile. one mark diff only. & ty for the twitter code you helped me :D
Txy: hey pretty . hw you feeling? shld be ok le ba. takecare alright. loves(L)
YTING: updated . finally ah . :p seeyousoon. (L)
leeminho: eh why fake my hubby name. you nameless pig :D . hahas
Xinhui: hey yo cutiepie , relinked :D
yanping: lol of cos don mind , (: & thanks anw.
Joshua: eheh whad stupid head own you 10dollar. go rob bank la you. rofl!
SingEe: SingEe! :D x3333 miss die you !
Ian: haha aiyoo don study until become crazy :p
Zac: thanks. you too takecare !
doris: lols lame , haha ty for the tag anw :p
Ian: hey friend , whadup. my life is great , whad abt yours? :D
xiner: hello , ty for the view and tag. link you alr (:

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.