Saturday, June 27, 2009

yesterday service is fun ~





back from the camp :D
it was totally great ~


guess where me? :p


look at yonglong. *laughs


on the way to st. john island


random pics


sisters!


brothers!


jinghui , me , tehxinyi (:


alvin , rayner , mingwei , rovson

* these pics is taken after camp otw home :D


funny faces


alicia winnie the pooh


in the toilet


sisters and dennis! (:

lastly , i love them !

TAG REPLIES ` (:

weikiat: hey there im fine (: you takecare & last long too !
JINGHUI`: haha ya i unprivate my blog liao. you upload yr post wib pics soon okay! get frm me :D
jaslin: ty for the view and tag .
JasmineChye: helllo ! (: haha ya i miss you too manzx :D see you soon agn my lovely cousin
YTING: haha okays i will forever rmb you my dear girl !
Snd;stupid: loves (: linked you liao. hehs
LAT: haha okok :x
JUSTIN: lol ahkor ~ (: haha okok :p
Andy: lol okok ~ -.-
ivan: haha of cos i rmb , you are the one who call me xiaomayi 1st. how you? (:
Boonteck: haha aiyoo you tmr sch reopen liao right. :p
Zac: haha finally ~ lol okok (: see you in sch soon ! :D
GraceChen: mei ! haha alright. loves you takecare too !
Xiaoshi: haha okay meet u agn soon ! imy toooo ~ :D
zhenting: lols haha u got come my blog de meh? :p
Christina: relinked (:
Boonteck: lol who want to have cpl com wib you , haha !
Boonteck: haha here the pics now ~ enjoy !
YTING: yuanting ! shopping tym soon agn xD


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.