Tuesday, May 05, 2009

finally im back to post (:
sighhhh ~
why is everyone suddenly change of attitdue toward me?
i didnt even do anything wrong in the first place
mayb you guys will be better without me ba
i already had enough.
if you don like me , talk straight to me !


TAG REPLIES ` (:


Weikiat: o.o ty (: lol come and get it frm me nor , lmao! xD
Jasper: haha but still wil rmb de ma right :D
Boonteck: eeyer don erxin man you ! =P
Zhicheng: lol small text later you cannot see xD
Zhenting: wa chua sai haha =x okok good la you ^^
Vivian: wifey! relinked (:
Weijie: haha bored come taq me , good good! =D
Jasper: haha, tag can liao don need spam and i whr got say you?! ._.
Angela: lols whr got cute? you cuter :D love twinnie too. mwackx3
Angela: lol you more cute lor pls ^^
Andy: lol got your head . i say no right
Boonteck: nth to post not lazy okay , you idiot=x
doris: haha of cos cute la ! xD
silentboi: yoyoyo. ty for the tag (:



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.