Tuesday, August 26, 2008


posting tym :D
due to sth happened
my previous post lost.
ass ` _I_
sun 24/08
went out wib stedy & ting .
meet steady 1st
train to bukit batok
meet the blogshop person 1st
aft tt . train bac to woodland meet ting
& we train to bugis ~

Lol . train here & thr . hahs!
shop ard bugis nor.
shopp ` but i only bought a vest thr D:
as im damn broke man !
>.< kelian ` :X
somemore is raining luh.
chiong here & thr -.-
Lol . decide to go home aft tt (:
mon 25/o8

sch as normal
aft sch meet graceMEI (:
pei her go make her ic
gd jie eh ? ;P
she need
to take her ic photo thr.
den she kp complaining tt is damn ugly
hahaha ` : D
laugh my ass off ` :P
den wait for our turn .
hao le . decide to go bac cwp
hees ^^
eat dinner @
mac
& bus homeeee (:





24 /o8/
Happy Birthday YESUNG & GRACEMEI & STEPH





26/o8
Hapyy 2nd month to Joy`AIAI

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.