Monday, December 17, 2007

slp at 3plus ytd,
woke up at 11plus
went to meet graceMEI at 1plus
hahas. xD
went to watch alvin and the chipmunks ^^
a super funny & cute show la! xDD
super nice . hahahaha! laughing all the way
after the show, wlk ard lo
went totilet to zilian . xP
after tt saw rayner , vincent & yonglong thr
lolx . after tt go find them and wlk tgt wib them
no place to wlk . ><
after tt 5plus graceMEI wan to go hm
sorry mei, nv go hm wib u today
cos i hab to go find my sis after tt.
pei rayner dey all awhile
then go find my sis luhs
she nid to settle something
so went to slack wib jannson 1st
her friend , oso my friend ^^
after she settle hao le
went hm wib her,
reach home at ard 7plus ^^
fun day today
hahaha xD

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.