Friday, November 23, 2007

weeets`
today actually meeting my mum to hab lunch tgt
but then overslept =x
then stay alone at home lor
my mum's friend help me buy my lunch
then go down collect frm her norhhx
heex ^^
at ard 2plus
graceMEI come my hse x]
while i was playing audi
hahs! xD
go bath and all tt
then headed to cwp >.<
slack at thr , miss her so much !
mei ah , don tink too much oks?
mus be happy everyday wor x]
mwackks x3
then meet my sis and mum at cwp toos
after tt , grace hab to go home 1st
sry , nv go hm wib u today . x[
after tt go hab lunch wib them
my mum suggest to eat Jack Place oO
1st time wor . hahs! xD
eat dao baobao go home
haishh , i becoming fatter le
hab to go on a diet le .
T.T

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.