Tuesday, October 09, 2007

posting time again ! xD
now after exam so im free to post everyday le .
tag me wor! ^^
ytd after my D&T paper .
go eat wib tingLP , jhMAMA, shanSWEETHEART and aiting <3 too
chat and crap alot
they super funny la
after tt went home
use the com .
audi patching . SIAN!
off the com . cos nth to do ma
after tt , limeiSTEAD msg me say audi patch hao le
ask me playwib her.
then go in play .
play till 5plus.
go out wib my sister <3
love her damn lots man
she treat me sake sushi !
heees ^^

today 9.10.07
morning wake up at 9:30!
so damn early!
can actually slp longer to 12 plus de
but then need go do IC~
siannn ` T.T
set off at 10plus
reach thr at 11plus
do le IC thingy is ard 12plus
went home ard 1plus
buy back food eat
reach home at 2.
and now im blogging here ^^

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.