Thursday, August 09, 2007

today wake up at 11plus .
stupid mama so noisy .
wake me and my sis up .
LOL`! xD
then graceMEI msg me ask me wan go watch movie ma .
hahas .
went to meet her at 2pm .
went cwp .
go bought the ticket 1st .
we bought 3:10pm de . (:
went eat mac .
then jiu go watch movie le .
and we were late for 5 mins .? o.O
hahas . wlk in like so ps =X
but got ppl later than us too .
hohoho xD
watch jay chou de secret ^^
it's really super nice `!!!
you got to watch it too xP
damn touching la .
me and graceMEI cried =XX
hahas . xD
then after tt went to see my tangyuzhe album come out le ma .
but cannot find . ):
I MUST BUY IT`!!!!
hahas :DD
we bought sushi and went to lvl 6 and eat there
hees ^^
and chit chat alot .
we crap alot too xD
i love my graceMEI ` x3333
mwackkks` . hahas :DD
reach home and went on9 .
here im posting le (:

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.