Friday, July 13, 2007

posting again . hahas xD
went to 175 meet graceMEI .
after tt went to 154 meet zitingMEI .
jinghui is like at y hse nearby ?
but then im like reahcing sch le
wan me go bac my hse there ma? sure late .
so i call her faster rush to sch . better don be late .
lols` but ....
in the end , i still late .
stand at the central square ... so ps la .
after tt still seprated sec 1 and 2 .. seprated frm graceMEI and zitingMEI T.T
and they let the sec 1 and 2 go back their class ...
and scold the sec 3 and 4 . o.O
after scolding frm mr tay .
went back to class
and i saw JINGHUI in class
she come eariler than me ? o.O
then teacher ask me go down hall take tempertaure as i didnt bring my therometer ...
siann la` rush here and there .
reach hall saw so many many ppl queening up ...
wahh . like this need wait how long? even the queen queen out of the hall liao .
Lols ` saw fionaMEI there. chit chat wib her awhile .
she say she lent me hers . as she now don need it . hahas`
i say no need la . alr told teacher i nv bring le . suddenly pop up a therometer meh ? hahas xD
me so ke lian . over there alone . hahas
it oso very sian de lor ` :((
after tt finally took my temperature le .
then went back for eoa class .
and i go ask jinghui ...
and she oso got late .
but then she and yonglong escape frm the scolding and went back to class.
as they were so behind me i cant see them :((
then tok tok tok . tok dao too lound
teacher kp asking us to be quiet . sian la`
after eoa is DnT .
doing our work .
it's almost complete le
yay` ! (:
went for recess ... then assbemly
BORING ...
after sch , went to cwp wib limei,yanting and xinyi .
went library too . xD
the end . home sweet home .

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.