Sunday, March 18, 2007

aww aww aww , tml going bac to sch. sian sian sian . haishh . one week holiday so fast jiu over le.
i wan more! i wan holiday 4eva. haha. haven done my hw yet xP . hmms as for the one week holiday i oways go out. =DD cos my mother's friend sis frm another country come to sg. dey didnt come sg long time or even nv come. so maybe dis is their 1st time come sg so bring them play play. and her 5 yr old son is damn super cute!! he can be a gd boy . oso can be very naughty . haha. i jus love him lots ^^ and he like me alot too . yay` sob he's goin bac to his country soon. no more chance to c him again . so took some photo wib him hehe. and he only take wib me . bleah xP hope tml will be a nice day for me ^^

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.