Monday, January 29, 2007

change my blogskins today` hope u will like it. i think it's nice. and i like it alot . hehhs =) i like tangyuzhe. i like he act de zhong ji yi ban as lei ke si and hana kimi as nan xue zhang. haha =D
heard tt zhong ji yi ban gt part two o. haha =D dey say march going show on TV. woots` im so happy. thang yuzhe gt in it =)) i really like tang yuzhe . but of cos i wun forget my wuzun. i oso love wuzun de. he in hana kimi oso very ke ai. ao sad tt day nv go c them =((. haishh. den today he oso at tampiness there oso cannot go. stupid me la. sob sob. today lesson is very boring. den me there stomach pain. ohh ya , i cut my fringe . nw is super de ugly. super short . hope can fast fast long backk. den new yr tt time dun be so short. haish. regret of cutting. stupid hair dressing lo. anyhow cut. =P

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.