Wednesday, November 29, 2006

woots` long time since i post le wor. wahahas xD at home so sian neh . haha .ermm , any homework ? hmm, let not talk abt homework la. sian lo. well , today is a hot day. mus drink load of water kayy. =P recently watching wei xiao pasta. haha xD a funny show. lol. i noe i very out dated la. ppl watch finish long ago alr me now still watching. like gino in the show lor. he super shuai . didnt know nicholas can be so cute and shuai de neh. haha xD my sis found a job le. then cant see her too often only at night. she work from 11:30pm to 8:30pm then she have to leave home abt 10 like tt lo. then when i wake up she leave home alr. haha going to miss her. i love my sister load de lo. muackks` hehhhs ^^ then now i alone at home with my mum my youger sis at friend house me lei ? bored at home. haiis. =( sian la. nth to post le. goodbye. =)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.